Co-Pay Assistance Programs
Did you know that 4 out of 5 patients who requested assistance from Celgene Patient Support® received their medication? We
have helped more than 25,000 patients since 2007.
Do you need help with your co-pay?
Even if you have insurance, you still may not be able to pay for your medication. There are programs and foundations that may help you in
paying for your co-payments and out-of-pocket expenses. Your Celgene Patient Support® Specialist will guide you through the resources
available to you. Read below to learn more.
Co-Pay Assistance Process
Contact Your Celgene Patient Support® Specialist at 1-800-931-8691 to find available options.
- Connect you with organization(s) that may provide financial assistance
- Guide you through filling out your forms (but we cannot complete the paperwork for you)
- Let your doctor’s office know about options available to you
- Regularly follow up with you and your doctor’s office about your application for assistance
- Let your doctor’s office know about the final resolution
Remember that each organization has their own rules for helping patients. Celgene Patient Support® cannot influence decisions
by organizations on providing assistance.
For more help, contact Celgene Patient Support® at 1-800-931-8691. Your
Celgene Patient Support® Specialist is a dedicated, central point of contact who will work on
your behalf to coordinate resources available to you. Together we will exhaust all options to help you get the information and support you need.
Celgene Patient Support® Checklist
Your Celgene Patient Support® Specialist may need this information when helping you.
Need more help?
Contact us at 1-800-931-8691 or send us an e-mail.